Filter Your Vehicle
The Ford Explorer is a proper SUV: a rugged, all-purpose machine as comfortable taking you on a road trip through the Rocky Mountains as it is helping you drop off the kids at soccer practice. But keeping your Explorer primed for peak performance means replacing your wheel bearings with new ones when they begin to wear down.
We’re here to help. Our cost-effective, high-quality bearings and hub assemblies are guaranteed to fit and come with a 1-year warranty—ensuring your Explorer will keep living up to its name. Learn more about what makes our parts special and order yours here.
We have wheel hub assemblies for most Explorer model years. Please use our model year calculator to find the correct hub assembly for your SUV!
Our Ford Explorer wheel bearings are made to last longer and perform better.
Here’s how we did it:
- Designed for fast and easy installation
- Precision machined in a TS-16949/ISO9002 certified manufacturing facility
- Sealed with a cold forged lip design to reduce failure via over-torqued bearings
- Made with OE-Design ABS rings to eliminate false ABS signals
- Vibration-free hubs are machined to exact OE fit and function